Bacon & BBQ Red Potato Salad
PREP TIME 15 MIN
COOK TIME 20 MIN
- 3 pounds Black Gold Farms red potatoes, cut into bite size chunks
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup, celery thinly sliced
- 1 cup sweet mini peppers (all colors), thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1In a large sauce pan, add potatoes and cover with water and lightly salt. Bring water to a boil and cook potatoes until fork tender. About 20 minutes. Drain and set aside to cool. Do not overcook potatoes or they will lose their texture in the salad.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk oil, ketchup, vinegar, mustard, black pepper and salt until well blended. Sauce will be thick. Add potatoes, bacon, celery, pepper and onion and toss gently to coat.
- 3Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.