Zesty Lemon Roasted Reds
PREP TIME 10 MIN
COOK TIME 20-25 MIN
- 2 pounds Black Gold Farms red potatoes, washed and cut into
medium size chunks
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, coarsely chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1Heat oven to 450° F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the potatoes, lemon slices and oil. Salt and pepper to taste. Place in oven and roast until fork tender. About 25 to 35 minutes. Toss once while roasting for even cooking.
- 2When potatoes are done, remove from oven and place in a large bowl and toss with lemon zest, lemon juice and dill before serving.