"This suppler is considered a trailblazer and models a true pioneer spirit that embraces change as a standard of excellence…in spite of a freeze, hail storm, record rains and an uncertain market, Black Gold Farms was able to move ahead and deliver premium quality and improved service levels and help drive productivity."
Frito-Lay in recognizing Black Gold Farms as Potato Supplier of the Year
Black Gold Farms delivers high quality chip, table-stock and seed potatoes to a variety of customers—ranging from those who take one load per month or week to those who take 22 loads per day. We are committed to cultivating long-term business relationships founded on trust, reliability and value that result in profitability for our customers, our suppliers and our company.
When it comes to our customers and business partners, Black Gold Farms not only delivers, we go the extra mile to ensure satisfaction and exceed expectations. And we have the industry quality and service awards to prove it.
- 2001, 2005 & 2006 - Frito-Lay "Clem Kuehler Innovation" Award
- 2002 & 2007 - Frito-Lay National Supplier of the Year Award
- 2003 & 2004 - Cavendish Champion Potato Producer Company Storage
- 2008 - Frito-Lay Eastern Region Supplier of the Year
- 2008 - Frito-Lay "Extra-Mile" Award for outstanding service
- 2008 - National Potato Growers "Environmental Stewardship" Award
- 2010 - Snyder's-Lance, Inc., National Supplier of the Year
- 2010 - Frito-Lay Outstanding Service National SSC Partnership
- 2010 & 2011 – American Vegetable Grower, Ranked #3 out of the Top 100 in the North
- Nationwide: Frito-Lay, Inc., whose brands account for a major share of the U.S. market
- Regional snack food manufacturers located throughout the United States
- Food banks
- Growers of chip stock, table-stock and processing potatoes
- Procure transportation and line-haul opportunities nationwide